Caron & Waltz History
Caron & Waltz was launched in 1958 by Maynard Waltz.
Purchased in 1961 by Marty Caron, we officially became "Caron & Waltz".
Since the 1960s & 1970s, Caron & Waltz has been one of the largest.
Dave Nisbet, its current owner, purchased Caron & Waltz in 1992.
Since then, Caron & Waltz has grown steadily and today remains one of
Greater Portland's largest and most recognizable mechanical service
With its excellent reputation maintained throughout over 50 years of service.
Caron & Waltz through customer demand is now serving more Maine markets
and providing a wider range of expanded mechanical services.